market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] desert roots cooler

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <aballiett AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] desert roots cooler
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 21:40:43 -0400

Kelly - take a look at the fed publication or the flower book before following this approach. I believe there are icing issues that the re-wiring takes care of that a different thermostat may not address.

Kelly, this is joe over in mesa. Northern tool has a portable thermostat with a range of thirty degrees to onehundred ten degrees. your little ac unit would plug into it and the the cord from the thermostat goes to a wall plug. It costs 39 dollars and might be the answer to your problem as the cubic feet of your unit is only five hundred and a small ac unit is all you would need. the ordering item # 162563-2701 they also have a less expensive one for 25$.
Joe (480) 458-1495 <mailto:jeusel AT ix.netcom.com>jeusel AT ix.netcom.com
call me if you dont have a catalog and I'll bring mine over. Joe