market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Lambsquarter Later

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Lambsquarter Later
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:36:34 -0400

You all inspired my girl and i to go out into the gardens for the
Lambsquarter, Orache, and some Chard Argenta toward fine dining last
night! We had it sauteed with garlic and olive oil, to side with the
Pork Roast Italian-style. Ahhh, the delights of spring vegies back in
our bellies!
Back to work.the rain has stopped for a bit~
Good growing,
Toni in E KY

  • Re: [Market-farming] Lambsquarter Later, tonitime, 05/11/2006