market-farming - [Market-farming] Basil..

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Basil..
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:29:10 -0400

What kinds of basil have you been able to market well? I'm amazed at how many
varieties there are, and I'm wondering how many people actually buy the
exotic ones?

Thanks,
Sonia

Well Sonia, I sell Genovese, Red Rubin, Lemon, Lime, Holy, Cinnamon and Thai.
The Holy is the last one left usually. And the cinnamon is next, but it
helps to put out recipes for use for them too. At least it has me!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh

  • [Market-farming] Basil.., , 05/11/2006