market-farming - [Market-farming] compost tea recipe...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] compost tea recipe...
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:24:27 -0400

There's just a small note of fertilizer. I make Composted Tea and our
asp has become more productive and the roots more developed giving us
usually great harvest. We make it our selves and apply it to the roots
system. Let me know if you want the reciepe

Rose Hembrook

StinknRose AT asparagusgardener.com

Rose,

I would love to have the recipe if you would not mind. I really want to make
some of that!!!!!!

Thanks!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh

  • [Market-farming] compost tea recipe..., , 04/20/2006