market-farming - [Market-farming] Lady Bugs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Lady Bugs
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:44:04 EDT

Dug around some but really no luck finding any right now.  Ordered some to put in this building. Thanks everybody for the come back.  Pat that is how we really got started growing was in a 100' by 100' plot, couldn't believe how much stuff we could grow in such a small space.  I kindof learned from my visit to south east Asia during the 60's on how little space was needed to keep a large family going all year.  Nice to refresh your memory.