market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] wire weeder pictures

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Christine & Marlin" <glenecofarm AT planetcomm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] wire weeder pictures
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:32:32 -0500

Well here goes again. Lucy Goodman (bless her heart) is trying to walk this
computer klutzy but bound and determined old guy through getting a blog post
that works on MF. Somehow I had created two blogs, one of which didn't
work. I have deleted that one and retained the one "Musings from Glen Eco
Farm" Here is the link http://glenecofarm.blogspot.com. I managed to get one
of the pictures of me using the wire weeder in a vertical position copied
twice (duh). Oh well just imagine me holding it in the flat position in one
of the other shots and you should get the idea. I tried to put a little
information about "yours truly" in the blog profile so hopefully it is not
"museless" but ever so slightly a"muse"ing.

Marlin Burkholder
Virginia