market-farming - [Market-farming] Greenhouse plug trays search - injection molded, aka Winstrips

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "john good" <goodfarmers AT enter.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Greenhouse plug trays search - injection molded, aka Winstrips
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 17:08:37 -0500

Hello,
I am looking for some sturdy injection molded plastic greenhouse trays. We have used Winstrips in the past, and really like them, but they are sold out of the 72s and 162s and do not necessarily expect to have more this season. We will be raising all our own vegetable transplants for our CSA farm, and would like to use 50s, 72s, and 162s or thereabout. We especially like the air-pruning offered by Winstrips, but we would also consider closed trays. Also, we are not in using/making soil blocks. Any ideas? Thanks a bunch!
John & Aimee Good
Quiet Creek Farm
1996 Folk Rd.
Fogelsville, PA 18051