market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] farmer's market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: nancy a parker <nan3russ AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] farmer's market
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 10:32:32 -0600

WE advertise for free in any place that will take our info. We also have
several Master Gardeners as vendors so we use that as a drawing card.
Works well but can be a pain if you miss a market. I was out of town one
market and came home to an irrate phone call wondering why I wasn't at
the market. Geeze! Market is 78 years old and still many folks in our
town of 300,000 who have never heard of it.
Nancy Parker,Sulphur Hill Farm Gardens
Zone 5 Fort Wayne, Indiana

  • Re: [Market-farming] farmer's market, nancy a parker, 01/29/2006