market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] PS

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lynn Wigglesworth" <lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Tom Circle" <tcircle AT ckt.net>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] PS
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:53:45 -0500

Great site Tom! I'd seen it before but forgot about it. I've expanded to
the point where I can't keep it weeded, so I'm giving up my dislike of
black plastic (not environmentally friendly) and putting it everywhere
this season. Organic mulches keep the soil too cold and wet here. I'm even
trying some of that solar mulch (from Johnny's Select Seeds) for my
melons...I'm trying melons again...I don't know when to give up.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA