market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] farm plan #2: mushrooms

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Creation Farm" <creationsoap AT boone.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] farm plan #2: mushrooms
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:21:24 -0500

Go to this website, Dr. Omon from NC A&T university is the guy you want to talk to or anybody there in the Shitake research program, they can set you up with great spawn sources and everything you need to know according to their extensive work the past few years for making money growing shitake, they also have leads on where to sell.

Shitake website =  http://www.ag.ncat.edu/OmonMushroom/index.htm

I attended a couple of presentations by Dr. Omon at a CFSA growing school and a natural products conference, all I can say is wow, For mushroom growing to make money start here.  http://www.ag.ncat.edu/OmonMushroom/index.htm

Creation Farm, Creation Soap and Creation Herbal

 Mike & Anna  ----  231-352-96000

http://www.creationsoap.com