market-farming - [Market-farming] State Farmers Market Associations

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Shelly Elliott" <shelly AT idlethyme.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] State Farmers Market Associations
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 08:58:29 -0700

Greetings,
Does anyone out there belong to a state farmers market association? If so, do you have access to the bylaws? Wyoming is forming an association and we are interested in looking at the bylaws from other states. Please email me at info AT idlethyme.com if you are able to help!
Blessings,
Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
Carpenter, WY