market-farming - [Market-farming] Taking credit cards at the markets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Creation Farm" <creationsoap AT boone.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Taking credit cards at the markets
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 09:43:00 -0500

Hello, I sell herbal remedies, soaps, baby salad mix, live herb plants and
some fruits at 3 farmers market. I got this system so I could call in credit
card sales from the markets on my cell phone. We are in an area that gets a
lot of tourism and summer clientele, I put a 10.00 minimum on purchases and
it actually did increase my market sales dramatically once I put our a
little sign saying credit cards accepted, they are all use to using them at
the grocery stores and fruit stands up here now so it was natural for the
customers.

You can get set up to take credit cards with no equipment using your cell
phone or Pc by clicking on this link: http://www.charge.com/?creat820
It is completely free to get it all set up, no up front fees whatsoever! And
no equipment to buy.

They have a 99.9% approval rate so past credit problems are not an issue
with this processor.

Mike
Creationsoap.com