market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] using credit cards and WIC footnote

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Patrick Mulkey" <Mulkey AT tunl.duke.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] using credit cards and WIC footnote
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 16:08:47 -0500

Ms. Larsen,
I posted a link to the proposal that is being discussed here in Carrboro. If you look under the 21st Century heading you can find some info on how they plan to read credit cards, Food Stamp cards, and WIC cards. From what I understand the government is trying to get away from the WIC coupons and issue credit type cards for WIC as they have done for Food Stamps. I hope this helps you.

Patrick Mulkey
Chapel Hill, NC