market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] read anything good lately?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: road's end farm <organic101 AT linkny.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] read anything good lately?
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:44:07 -0500

On Nov 22, 2005, at 11:31 AM, Ploughshare wrote:

In regards to books...
I'm hungry for something that I can really sink my teeth into-- something
that will excite me as much as Elliot Coleman and Vern Grubinger did when I
first began farming. Also, perhaps something about the "big picture idea"
of farming

Wendell Berry?

Not how-to's; but definitely big-picture.