market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] read anything good lately?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] read anything good lately?
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:13:26 -0700

Strongly recommend the classic of classics, The Soil And Health, Sir Albert
Howard. In my view nothing since has equalled his research and reach, for the
details and big picture. Small farmers struggling with their bottom line and
methods need his insights, as well as modern "civilization" in general. All
the people you mention - and some you didn't like Rodale - only built on his
work.

paul NM tradingpost AT gilanet.com See you at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/OWL-OldWaysLiving/