market-farming - [Market-farming] Trying again: Termites In Growing Beds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Matt Cheselka <mcheselka AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Trying again: Termites In Growing Beds
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:50:39 -0700 (PDT)

I'll ask this again since folks seem to be awake now:

Just wondering if anyone's had any experiences (good or bad) with termites in their growing beds.  I've got 'em, but they seem to be mostly interested in the straw mulch, which they're chewing up nicely.  I'm hoping that I can somehow put them to work for me in other ways.

Much Thanks,

Matt Cheselka
Cosmic Lettuce
www.cosmiclettuce.com