market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] BT liquid question/Carl

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] BT liquid question/Carl
  • Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 12:39:51 -0400

Thanks for that hint, Carl!  I actually stocked up on Hydrogen Peroxide this year to try out on various pests and never got 'round toit.  I will give that a run on the next spraying -after this bit of blessed, needed rain goes by.

I did use my 3 yr. old liquid BT, tho i thought it too old, and it worked still!!  Yee-haw, another 13.00 saved for the season!
Appreciate all you wise folk here on this list!
Toni
Clifty Gardens
Kentucky

>TONI  I realize this is late but this year used Hydrogen Peroxide for cabbage loopers with excellent results.  If using the 3% add 1 cup to 1 gallon water  a little liquid soap.

The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all
our most pleasing responsibility. To cherish what remains of it  and to
foster its renewal is our only hope. ~Wendell Berry~

  • Re: [Market-farming] BT liquid question/Carl, tonitime, 10/08/2005