market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Powdery mildew

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Powdery mildew
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:14:03 -0400

What works even better than whole milk is nonfat dry powdered milk. Quite
cheap and doesn't attract insects or create any problems. It really does
work much better than anything else....

Barb - What's your basis for saying this? Thanks for reminding me: good whole raw milk is probably NOT something to use since the cream milk fat is NOT good for the leaves. -Allan

Barb