market-farming - [Market-farming] Drip Irrigation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "maureen bostock" <maureenbostock AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Drip Irrigation
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:11:43 -0700

Hi all,
I have purchased a second hand drip irrigation system and the row length of the 1" drip tape is shorter than my row lengths so I am wondering if it is possible to connect two pieces together to save me from having to discard all this great but short drip tape. Do you have any thoughts?
Thanks,
Maureen

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to offer. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNĀ® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.