market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] High tunnels and hoop houses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Robin Follette" <marketfarmers AT thymeforewe.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] High tunnels and hoop houses
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 11:01:53 -0400

We put our first hoop up over the weekend. It's planted with peppers, tomatoes and eggplant with a few lettuce and basil transplants tucked in.

Robin Follette
Thyme For Ewe Farm www.thymeforewe.com
Editor, Farm & Garden www.farm-garden.com
A Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Living Resource

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>