market-farming - [Market-farming] Baby Spinach pricing?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Baby Spinach pricing?
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 14:27:50 -0400

Hi All,
I've begun to market my produce, and have been thrilled with people
enjoying it around here! If any of you sell ready-to-eat Baby Spinach
leaves, what are you charging for it? How much in each bag? I am
growing things (very smalltime) that folk cannot readily buy in our area,
so no way to check much at stores for pricing (there is little vegie
diversity around here).
Thanks,
Toni
Clifty Gardens