market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: flamer vs. hoe

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Stephanie Nosacek" <breezynosacek AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: flamer vs. hoe
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 13:00:06 -0400

We don't use either. We invested in a mantis tiller because we are both getting older and needed something easy on our joints and his heart. The mantis is lightweight and small and has attachments for just about everything we need.

The main reason we got it was because we have rock hard clay soil and we needed somthing that would make it fine crumbles. It does it with ease. I can weed with that mantis and it takes just a few minutes. Saves a lot of time and our backs.

Steph

  • [Market-farming] RE: flamer vs. hoe, Stephanie Nosacek, 05/07/2005