market-farming - [Market-farming] Cash Register

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: SaladG AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Cash Register
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 09:09:05 EDT

We had to have a battery operated register and found one at www.asteele.com which has a programable sales tax.  Only has two different areas for keeping track of sales.  We sell a number of items that we have to figure the sales tax however there is no tax on any food items, so it is very helpful at the end of year doing reports on taxes.  I use one key for food and the other key for all taxable items.  Don't have to mess with trying to find an electricial outlet, uses C batteries, usually can get about five or six markets out of the batteries if I can remember to shut it off.

Phil

  • [Market-farming] Cash Register, SaladG, 05/05/2005