market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Separating 5 gallon buckets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: pam AT twinoaks.org
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Separating 5 gallon buckets
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 19:43:19 -0400

Obviously this is a common problem. I like some of the suggestions,
especially the compressed air one. Our last resort solution is to run the
pairs of buckets through our industrial dishwasher and pull them apart
while hot, soft and hopefully with that magic bit of water between the
buckets.
Pam Dawling, Twin Oaks, Louisa, VA

  • [Market-farming] Re: Separating 5 gallon buckets, pam, 04/26/2005