market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] BCS WALK BEHIND TRACTOR

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "John Wages" <jwages AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] BCS WALK BEHIND TRACTOR
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:01:20 -0500

We have a BCS 945 with the tiller box, rotary plow, sickle-bar mower, and wood chipper.  Very dependable.  The main downside is the poor traction.  For information on BCS and for unparalleled service after the sale, contact Earth Tools in Frankfort, KY: www.earthtoolsbcs.com.

John Wages
Calceterra Farm
Tupelo, MS