market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] BCS WALK BEHIND TRACTOR

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mike Emers" <rosie-ck AT mosquitonet.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] BCS WALK BEHIND TRACTOR
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:14:45 -0800

I started out farming with a BCS and can’t say enough good things about it.  We bought a 7–horse 720 10 years ago and its still going strong, although since I’ve graduated to a Kubota.  We used to set up beds on an acre with the BCS.  I suggest getting the hiller/furrower attachment so you can set up beds.  The strength of the BCS is all the attachments you can get (at a price) – I even think you can get a spader to fit on it.

Mike

Rosie Creek Farm

Ester, Alaska