market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 27, Issue 30

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 27, Issue 30
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:24:55 -0400

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:46:44 -0400, you wrote:

>Peaceful Valley Farm Supply sells "Plastic Nursery Grow Bags" in many
>sizes. www.groworganic.com

This is the only plastic nursery grow bag I can find at
Peaceful Valley:

http://www.groworganic.com/item_GP227_PlasticNurseryGrowBags30Gal.html

It's a 30-gallon bag!

If you know the URL of little ones for starting seeds,
please let me know. Maybe I'm just overlooking it.

Another possibility is that they don't carry them anymore.

Thanks.
Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and edible
flower seeds for successful container growing.