market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 27, Issue 30

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Karen Sutherland and Roots Farm <rootsfarm AT marpin.dm>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 27, Issue 30
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 09:46:44 -0400

Peaceful Valley Farm Supply sells "Plastic Nursery Grow Bags" in many sizes. www.groworganic.com

They have a wonderful catalog full of useful tools, supplies for organic farmers. And they are lovely to do business with.

All best wishes,

Karen

*Karen Sutherland **
**Roots Farm**
Organic Produce : Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs*
Cockrane, Dominica
767-449-3038
rootsfarm AT marpin.dm <mailto:rootsfarm AT marpin.dm>