market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] FARMER RIGHT TO MAKE A LIVING

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] FARMER RIGHT TO MAKE A LIVING
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:03:55 -0400

I live in a county with thousands of hoop houses covering hundreds of acres
and
they are an integral part of our commercial ag economy. This being the last
rural area in my state and with a fast influx of urban twits in just the last
5
years in anticipation of this we established a right to farm ordinance now
found
in most of my state. There have been a few challenges to it but RTF has come
out
ahead every time. Of course if your a backyard gardener and build a rinky dink
hoophouse in view of your neighbors patio you can expect trouble... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.