market-farming - [Market-farming] Rooting hormone...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Rooting hormone...
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:49:44 -0400

I am interested in taking cuttings from some of my herbs such as tri-color
sage and rosemary. And I was at a garden store looking for rooting hormome
to buy. But the 2 that they carry, are not supposed to be used on edibles.
So I asked one of the Master Gardner's there, and he had no clue! So, he
sent me to my extension office, and there was no one there to ask!!! I have
to wait until they come in next week. So, I was wondering if anyone out
there may have any idea's for me???

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh