market-farming - [Market-farming] re: printers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HERBKDR AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] re: printers
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:28:09 EDT

When I said I once I got the colors adjusted I meant that it seems as though the C86 is used mostly for photos and the colors are vibrant...very bright.  Apparently we are dull because we use a forest green and rust for most of our labels and they were now bright green and orange.  EEK!  It just took a bit of of my time and setting the custom colors.  Now it is just fine and the ink does not run...even under water!  BTW, it's much faster than the C82 and C84 and not nearly as noisy.  I like it now and would not go back.
Karin :)
Herb'n Renewal