market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Business - Gross profits

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: GreenMrkt AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Business - Gross profits
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 14:20:08 EST

Hi, could  you send a data form to me also?
I would also love to see any data if you would be willing to share it.
Thanks,

Karen Wallman
Green Market Farm
710 Daniel Shays Hwy.
New Salem, Massachusetts 01355

TEL: 978-544-7911
FAX: 978-544-7587
EMAIL: greenmrkt AT aol.com
WEB: HarvestAndHome.com(offline until 2005)

Green Market Farm is now a member of:
The Federation of Massachusetts Farmers Markets (FMFM)
Massachusetts Association of Roadside Stands (MARS)
The Massachusetts Specialty Food Association (MSFA)
North American Farmers Direct Marketing Association (NAFDMA)
Northeast Organic Farmers Association (NOFA)
Community Involved In Sustaining Agriculture (CISA)
Journal and Industry Affiliations
Confectioner
Candy Industry
Food Engineering