market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] re: calendar

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "logrock" <logrock AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] re: calendar
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:15:46 -0500

Well said Oldtimin! We recently watched the movie Calendar Girls, and
even though their hearts were in the right place, they were still
treated poorly by some, and made to feel ashamed.

Guy Clark's suggestions got me exited about trying a more family
oriented calendar at our market...one that reaches out to the community.