market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] planning spreadsheets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: guyclark AT socket.net
  • To: singingpigfarm AT earthlink.net, market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] planning spreadsheets
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 20:19:46 -600

Hey folks-

Googled "Farm Plan" + Manitoba:
http://www.gov.mb.ca/agriculture/financial/farm/cdp01s01.html

Steve-

I must admit to being somewhat dizzied by the details, but have found your
posts on marketing and planning inspiring and helpful. Lot to digest
though.

Hope the flaming has cooled a bit.

Found out this week that our market was voted "The Best Farmers' Market"
in the state and I was voted "Market Champion" for the state. We are
looking forward to a great year. It is our 25th Anniversary as a market.
We plan a special event every month and have music every week. We have the
best market manager we could ever hope to have (this is one of the keys to
our success in the last year.)

Guy Clark
Fertile Crescent Farms
www.fertilecrescentfarms.com