market-farming - [Market-farming] re: naked calendar

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HERBKDR AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] re: naked calendar
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 17:54:12 EST

Karen,
  We used a local photographer to take the photos...he went to the different farms and posed the "nudies!"  I'm sorry to say I have no idea who printed them for us.  I do know that they sold for $10 each and they were in black and white.  The market did a partnership with our local college radio station.  Our annual meeting is next week and I'll be more than happy to ask some questions for you.
Karin
Herb'n Renewal