market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 25, Issue 14

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Tom <hopefarm AT adelphia.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 25, Issue 14
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:33:09 -0500

I would like to know if there are any of you folks in North Eastern Ohio or North western Pa, looking for a good place to see your wares. We may not be Top dollar but we get a good price for our produce. We have an ad budget and planning to expand to three markets this year.

I would also like to know where everyone is located. I'm in Kingsville Ohio in Ashtabula County.

Have a great day.

Tom
--
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE SO I KNOW YOU RECIEVED IT.
Tom Burris Sr

http://fire.prohosting.com/hopefarm/
Fresh vegetables and fruits are a part of everyones healthy diet, young or young at heart.

  • [Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 25, Issue 14, Tom, 02/09/2005