market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ReLocally grown

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "James H. Corey" <1corey AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ReLocally grown
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:30:40 -0500

Fresh Market is a chain, and I honestly would be surprised if they hurt your
sales at all. They do not offer much in the way of organic produce, and they
are extremely high end. Everything there, while nice, is quite expensive. I
sold directly to our store here for a while (organic strawberries) - and
while the business relationship was okay, it became to much of a hassle. I
wouldn't worry about them too much if I were you.

Pam
Rose Hill Plantation