market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fingerling potatoes:certified seed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: wildernessflowers AT comcast.net
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fingerling potatoes:certified seed
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:27:20 +0000

hi all have to concur with discussion re using certified potato seed pieces
store' left overs' are adisaster waiting to happen

http://www.fedcoseeds.com/......aka moose tubers is a good source

we buy from rockey farms in center colorado selling both conventional and
organic colcorado certified seed great results ..higher yields and disease
free
they have fingerlings as well as ...all blue ,yukons german butter ball etc

Rockey Farms 719-754-3744
Verlin and Warren Rockey 719-754-3702 (FAX)
48284 County Rd. C 719-754-3676
Center, CO 81125 719-580-0048
E-mail: potech AT fone.net
719-588-5726 Sheldon