market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Health insurance for self employed farmers?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pat Jackowsky" <3littlepigsmkt AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Health insurance for self employed farmers?
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:10:47 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

LMAO!

Paul, have you checked into the Hartford? They have some pretty good rates, or at least they did a couple of years ago.  They tried to sell us health insurance but my husband is retired military so we have that for primary insurance but we did take out a supplement through Hartford.  Maybe you'll find something there.....if you don't find the woman with good benefits. :))

Pat