market-farming - [Market-farming] on line composting book

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Steven Rogers" <singingpigfarm AT earthlink.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] on line composting book
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:57:50 -0800

Marty: One of the best composting books I have ever read was written by my buddy, Steve Solomon. It was published by another buddy, George Van Patten. I
googled "Composting Book Steve Solomon" and there it is on line where you can read it for free. That is shock to me that either one of these guys would let you have anything for free.  There is a small compost book out there that goes through the whole process listing each microbe responsible for every event in the life cycle of a compost pile-my feeble brain just won't pull it out right now. I encourage everyone to read Steve Solomon's stuff, he is a fascinating writer and personality.

Steven Rogers
singingpigfarm AT earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

  • [Market-farming] on line composting book, Steven Rogers, 12/30/2004