market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: Economics of starting a market garden enterprise

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: JOHN A HENDRICKSON <jhendric AT wisc.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org,>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: Economics of starting a market garden enterprise
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 23:12:56 -0600

There was actually a nice dialogue about economics, farm size, and
quality of life issues on this listserve a while back. Those messages
should be available in the listserve archives but I do not recall the
particular words that were used in the subject line of that thread. I
clipped some of those replies and compiled them into a document that I
suppose I could “re-send” to the list…if that is appropriate listserve
etiquette. This compilation of old posts does NOT include the names and
email addresses of the original senders.

Does anyone have any advice as to whether it would be acceptable for me
to post this compilation of previous posts? One problem is that it may
be too long to post given the limitation on size/length of posts to this
listserve. (It is about 2 pages long.)

-John