market-farming - [Market-farming] Undercutting

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Old Timin'" <oldtimin AT williams-net.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Undercutting
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:44:31 -0400

Pat:
But - it was my impression that in a society of largely
unregulated capitalism such as ours - that it's everyone's
right (by law) to sell whatever they like for whatever price
they wish to charge

Oldtimin: As a Libertarian I couldnt agree more, but, I do see a difference
between not letting them sell at that price or not letting them sell at that
price at a specific market.I feel that whenever you agree to be part of
something ( such as a market) you have to concede to rules that will help
the majority, it is still your choice whether to be in the group or not.