market-farming - [Market-farming] crime in rural america

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "mtlivestock" <crublee AT libby.org>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] crime in rural america
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 10:34:10 -0600

<<<The past few years we have been robbed several times. Seems sad people
will go to such extremes. I have often thought that if they knew the work
that went into growing veggies they may think twice.>>>>

I couldn't believe it when I read "Kathy in Vermont"! IN RURAL VERMONT?
Wow, things must have changed a great deal since I left in 1992! Funny
thing, my parents were so at home when they came to visit me here. They
said the town was very much like northern VT in the 1950s!

Sad. Just very sad. But I am glad Julie reported the crime. It helps of
all us if such criminals know we farmers will report and prosecute
criminals! It will make them think twice (maybe?).

Christina in Montana