market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Finding "Sand" for Sand Filters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Finding "Sand" for Sand Filters
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 18:25:05 -0400

US Silica has what you need. They have a hugh sand mining operation in
my county and I see freight car loads of glass and filter sand passing
by every day. Most of the filter sand on the east coast comes from here.
I don't know if they sell direct in small quanties. I wonder if
sandblasting sand would be good... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.