market-farming - [Market-farming] Jalapenos

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Jalapenos
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:40:01 -0500

Many thanks to Bill Bradshaw for recommending Conchos jalapenos here
last year. We had our first pick of a few pints a few days ago. Very
nice dark green color and very nice size. My plants are still a bit
spindly; I need to get some nitrogen on them. But, I have high hopes
for the rest of the season.

--
Willie, ONWARD! Through the fog!
Good Health: the slowest way to die