market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Re: Market

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Karen Sutherland" <ksutherland AT hampshire.edu>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Re: Market
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:23:00 -0400

Hi Nancy,

Glacier Valley Enterprises (www.glacierv.com; 800-236-6670) has about
everything you could imagine for containers for produce. Also mulch
plastics, tools, signs, display paraphernalia, books, and more. I ordered
some perforated lettuce bags and was not only happy with the bags and the
price and the swift delivery, but also just in general with the way I was
treated.... like a neighbor/customer.

Best wishes,

Karen
Roots Farm