market-farming - [Market-farming] [Fwd: Re: N. Idaho]

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] [Fwd: Re: N. Idaho]
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:39:52 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Re: N. Idaho
From: sora AT coldreams.com
Date: Mon, June 7, 2004 8:17 am
To: "Mimi & Rob" <mimi AT my180.net>

Hey there

I am indeed the Sora who works with Dianne and we all enjoyed the
Sustainability brunch so much it grew into the Rural Roots brunch. Our
first is this coming weekend and will be every other weekend for the rest
of the summer. We're pretty excited. Hope to see you there, all Rural
Roots members get a 10% discount. Dianne's place is spectacular this time
of year, and a compendium of knowledge. Call Dianne for reservations at
263-8957 or email greentree AT coldreams.com
Great to cybermeet you...good luck in your farm quest....Sora

Hi Sora,

> Sorry I haven't responded, my daughter's last week of school for the
> year was last week - whew! What a whirlwind. We are currently north of
Hayden and looking for property further north. I'm looking at a place
near
> Naples this week.
> I'm guessing you're the Sora who works with Diane Green on the Rural
> Roots Brunches? Did you do the Forum on Sustainability brunch last
year? My husband and I enjoyed that a lot!
> Nice to meet you on-line! Have a great week.
>
> mimi
>

>> Hey there saw on the list-serve you were in N. Idaho.....So am I....I'm up
>> in Bonners Ferry, where are you? Sora at Paradise Valley Organics

  • [Market-farming] [Fwd: Re: N. Idaho], sora, 06/07/2004