market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Filtering Surface Water for drip tape

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Eastex Farms <eastexfarms AT direcway.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Filtering Surface Water for drip tape
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 07:09:45 -0500

We also buy from Irrigation Mart phone 1-800-say rain good folks to do
business with. Been more than fair with me. You may be able to find some
used pool filters. Just be sure what ever filter you get that you can back
flush it. Irrigation Mart also has an engineer on staff to answer your
questions for free. TexasBill