market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: Eliot Coleman

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: Eliot Coleman
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 22:49:46 -0400

Oh, this is GREAT, Beth!

I've always hoped that someone could come along who could explain to me the idea behind that Eliot Coleman rake Johnny's carries. The one with the curved teeth and the, (theoretically) adjustable head angle.

What's that all about?

Thanks

-Allan

Eliot is our tool advisor here at Johnny's Selected
Seeds, and he is in contact with us frequently with ideas for new or
improved products.