market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Elliot Colemans Soil mixes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Matt Cheselka <cheselka AT theriver.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Elliot Colemans Soil mixes
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:19:47 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 27 May 2004, Lucy Goodman wrote:

> Matt ,
>
> he and barbara have a website
> http://www.fourseasonfarm.com/

Thanks. Yeah, I know about their website, but it hasn't been updated in
quite a while. Their 'Calendar' for 2004 has four dates: New Years Day,
First Day of Spring, Barbara's Bday, Eliot's BDay. The rest of the site
is very generic, as if they threw something together a few years ago just
to have a web presence, and then basically forgot about it.

Does anyone on this list regularly interact with either of them? I can
understand their desire to keep a low profile, being as well-known as they
are -- but I wonder sometimes if they take it too far. I'd hope that
they're a-growin' stuff for local markets as well as continuing to teach
and learn, but of course I have no idea.

Matt